February 15, 2010

Breaking the News, Part II

Today Grandpa came over for his weekly visit. Surprisingly, the kids didn't leak the news. They must have forgotten about it for now.

When the time is right, we'll break the big news to the fam. The only one I'm worried about is my Mom. I put that poor woman through so much. I don't mean to, I really don't. Sorry, Mommy! Sigh.

I'm not really good at keeping secrets, like pregnancies for example (no, I'm not pregnant - I mean this news), so hopefully we'll tell them soon. The suspense is killing me.


I've been having SO much fun writing this blog! What a creative outlet. I get to write, play with pictures, and just think out loud "on paper". I've been wanting to write for years, I just know I would lose the notebook, all the little papers, or whatever else if I were to jot things down the old-fashioned way. So it's blogging for me! Fun to write. Hope it's fun to read! Most of all, I hope that whoever reads this will be pointed not to us, but to Christ, the Saviour of the world, the lover and Redeemer of my soul. :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails