April 6, 2010

Adoption

This WORD keeps coming up. Over and over for years. Just doesn't go away.

I haven't had anything to say lately (shocker). Or maybe I haven't had time. It recently took me three whole days to clean the house. Then Easter, then back to the grind. And for some reason God gave me a baby that screams and screams and cries A LOT and doesn't nap. 15 months and still wants me to hold her ALL day like a newborn. Weird. And time-consuming. Good thing she's CUTE.

So, I'm double-dipping... I mean re-posting. Stealing someone else's post. I have much more on my mind about this subject, but for now I leave you with this incredible story. I know so many more.

http://www.storinguptreasures.com/2000/03/adopting-galya-and-mikie.html

Awesome.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails