June 17, 2010

Research, Gospel Translations, and Company

I've been spending a lot of time this week in research. Researching the people of Patagonia, the ministries (or lack thereof) going on there, and searching online for as much info as I can find.

We also had company from Argentina.


Tony, Pollo (Tony's friend and former co-worker), and Patri


It was great to be able to talk to them about how things actually are down there right now. The economy (bad), crime (very bad), and Bariloche (which they have been to, not so bad).

I had also forgotten how open Argentians are. They came right out and asked me when I was converted. And listened intently as I shared my testimony and the way of salvation. Tony also witnessed to them a lot on and off the entire 5 days they were in our home. So amazing. Salvation is of the Lord, but it was so fun to be able to openly share with people who actually listen to you, and respectfully. Wow. Refreshing.

Anyway, we've been praying alot, too, about what on earth God would specifically have us do there. There is a lot to do, that is for sure, so I've been having a good time continuing to research info and online resources, and posting a lot of the links above on our new Missions Links page. Fun!

This one I find a tremendous blessing and extremely helpful for sure, since we can print them out on the field!

Sweet!

:)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails