October 8, 2010

The Need for NA Missionaries

I have a link on my sidebar for a Free Book on missions. It's excellent. I highly recommend reading it, even if missions isn't your "thing" - the author's personal testimony is just amazing and is guaranteed to encourage your faith.

BUT, I would say that the only weakness of this book, which focuses on the Third World reaching their own for Christ, is something I could not quite articulate myself. The following video message from John Piper does an excellent job clarifying why the age of Western missions is NOT over - why it can not be...




...and another entitled "Keep the Missionaries Home in America?":





Good. Stuff.

:)

1 comment:

Christy said...

Right on! I am wondering why we never heard these particular John Piper quotes before. Especially since this is one of the things he is most passionate about. O.K., I am not really wondering, I am being sarcastic. Bad me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails