July 30, 2011

How to handle the stress of moving overseas

Coffee (no rest for the caffeinated)...

this sign I saw at the donut shop sums up my life right now

and donuts...


There is a third option: a double whiskey Just don't do it.

I have never been so stressed in all. my. life. So forgive me for not blogging, calling, coming over, following up, doing something I said I would (which I probably forgot), or sending a thank you card. I can not think straight these days.
I am losing my mind. Yes, I am.

But only two more months! Two more months and we'll be on the (hopefully) funner side of this craziness. At least that's what I'm telling myself...

:)

4 comments:

Christy said...

I was wondering what happened to you. :) I'm sorry you are so stressed. I am sure there are so many little details you are trying to work out right now. We will try to keep you more often in our prayers these days.

Denise said...

Oh, no! Now I feel extra bad that I wasn't here when you stopped by. You know I rarely go anywhere but I had two appointments. Sorry about that...and really sorry that you're so stressed! Praying for you guys...

mep said...

Chris ~

Thinking of you daily...and praying. Thanks for sharing your burden.

With love...

Hope you are feeling a bit better. I can totally relate to how you feel in all the "heat" - figuratively and literally.

Dori said...

THAT DONUT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!!! Lee and I have been eating a bit less and walking a bit more. I'd like a donut. :( We love you guys mucho! Just thinking tonight that we only met you a month ago now, seems like longer! See you again soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails