May 7, 2012

Camila, and my favorite picture of all time

I think this is my all-time favorite picture taken in Patagonia. Ever.


"I want to read the Bible, but I can't understand it. I need someone to help me. Can you help me?" she said.

Camila is one of our little friends. She lives deep in the slums. She is nine years old. She lives in a wood slat house with a dirt floor. Her dad is a drug addict and former pai de santo. But she wants to read the Bible. She wants to learn about it, but doesn't know how to begin. So she asked Tony.

And you know you don't have to ask us twice.

:)

1 comment:

Scott and Jane said...

CRYING!!!!! That is the most beautiful testimony of a little girl with a hunger and thirst only Jesus and God's word can fill. I will remember to pray for little Camila. That her ears are open to hear the good news of Jesus sacrifice and love for her. This is my favorite picture too. I'm going to print it out and hang it up to remember to pray for her every day.

Related Posts with Thumbnails